Sunday, October 23, 2011

Classic Bo

Bo cracks us up on several occasions on most days. This week was no different, and I had to post my favorite "Bo quote" from this week.

One morning, Tyler was joking with Bo about choosing not wearing a shirt to work, and Bo seemed convinced that Tyler could get away with it without a problem. Tyler said, "No way. My boss would fire me!" Bo replied, "Then you'd have to stop, drop and roll!"

He's also super excited about Halloween, and he has been learning different Halloween songs and stories that he sings at home several times a day.





This was his artwork/homework from this week that he designed. He had to draw five little jack-o-lanterns on the gate but he added lots of details to go with the story. He even drew a light and the wind to blow it out. (I'm not sure why this picture keeps rotating sideways when I try to load it...)

Here are a couple pictures of smiley, happy Molly from this week too.

No comments: