Of course, I took a few pictures of her while we were waiting for the doctor in the exam room.
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Molly News
We took Molly to her visit with the pediatric neurosurgeon this week. He did pretty much the same exam that her pediatrician did, and he said that everything that he saw did not indicate that her larger-than-average-head-size was most likely related to genetics. Her soft spot on her head is soft and she has good motor skills. Her head was still off the growth chart so he said that we could have a CT scan just to rule out the possibility of any other conditions. However, he said it wasn't necessary and after talking it through, I think we are going to see how her six-month well-visit goes before we make an appointment for a CT scan. We may just follow up with the neurosurgeon if her head size gets any further away from the norm.
Of course, I took a few pictures of her while we were waiting for the doctor in the exam room.


Of course, I took a few pictures of her while we were waiting for the doctor in the exam room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment